Synergy Technology Overview
Traditional hot water heating systems are designed around temperatures above that of condensing applications and do not see the low supply and return water temperatures necessary for maximum efficiency.
Synergy, DesignLine's new low temperature baseboard, allows today's modern high efficiency modulating boilers to operate at their full potential; maximizing system efficiency and providing building owners with all the cost-saving benefits of their new condensing boiler.
Features Durable, Yet Aesthetically Pleasing, Traditional Design
- Constructed from 18-gauge galvanized steel (also available in 16-gauge)
- White baked enamel finish
- Ideal for residential and light commercial settings
Improves System Efficiency
- Low temperature operation perfect for modulating condensing boiler systems
- Hydronic finned tube construction for clean, uniform heat distribution
Delivers Room-to-Room Comfort
- Individual room temperature regulation with manually modulating dampers
- "Easy-glide" expansion cradles for noise free operation
Offers Cost-Effective Heating Solution
- Simple, straightforward installation
- Less expensive than radiant floor or ceiling alternatives